About Me

My photo
Writer. Aspiring Pinup. Journalist. Liberal. Hippopotamus. Dancer. Fashionista. Makeup Junkie. Risk taker. Seamstress. Photographer. Hoarder. Music Addict. Incurable Optimist. Shoe Collector. Tree-hugger. Feminist. Listener. accident prone. Mad Men watcher. Sailor without the mouth.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

To This Day I'm Asking Why I Still Think About You



I reeeeally coulda used this song a year ago.

But anyways...

:) Day two and three of my November have yet to push me into the deep end.
In fact! They've been quite amazing!
Yesterday I celebrated Dia De Los Muertos with some fam and friends at a super awesome get together here in town.
It's been soooo long since I've gotten to go to a concert,
let alone see my favorite local bands, so I really had an amazing night.

I mean, how could a night not be fun when you get to wear these?:


It's funny tho, earlier that day at school, I actually found a bright and shiny new lucky penny!

As for today, It was really just chill and laid back, and I enjoyed the ease of the way it started and how its now slowly ending :)
More days should be like these.
Where you throw on some comfy sneaks, a cami in ur favorite color and a boyfriend cardigan to keep things simple.
Between yesterday's luck and today's lazy-sunday attitude, I'm going to go ahead and call these mine too. Trish-3, November-0.
Oh! and I'd just like to say a big HELLO and THANKS to the people who take the time to read my blog.
:) Lately its been more "hippo" than "vintage" but I've got some sewing projects in the works to put me back in that "fashion blog" framework I intended this thing to be.

No comments: