A soccer ball, basketball, two parks and a car full of friends. This was the highlight of my spring break. And I got to wear these finally! Saved Pair No. 11.
(I really hope my friends don't mind me posting pics of them on here. heehee)
I wish I had more pictures of all of us playing basketball, there were actually a whole lot more of us but we were so into it none of us sat out, so I had no one to man the camera! Before we got into the game though, my sister and I decided to have some quick fun on the playground equipment.(Katy Perry TShirt-Hot Topic,Black Shorts and Strawberry Shoes-Forever21, Sunglasses-Claire's Accessories)
Rock chicks? Haha :)
(I HATE shorts that have the pockets sticking out, it bugs me for some reason, but I made an exception for these because I really needed a new pair of plain black shorts, and I'm amazed at how hard it is to find a pair that fit good)
Arabesque!
"We went to the park
Then we went to another
I laughed way too much"
"Ok fine I'll play
Basketball is so fun dude
Lets play one more game"
(Yay for random Haikus!)





1 comment:
Thx! I have followed you back XD
Good day!
www.mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com
Post a Comment