I've been blogging alot lately, thanks to the shoe challenge and a bunch of new followers, but due to an unfortunate event, I have to take a break for a little bit. You see, this past sunday my family lost our dog of almost 14 years, Buddy (the black little photo-bomber in this post.)
Even though he was really old, he was still really healthy, so for him to get sick on saturday and die sunday, it was just too sudden. I honestly can't imagine going along, writing posts about shoes and makeup and outfits when I'm in this state of mind. I'll try and post as soon as I can, but I know it'll be a while.
I just wanted to write a quick post to tell you all to go out and appreciate everyone you love, human, dog, cat, fish, turtle, whatever. Don't take any of them for granted.
You never know how long they'll be around.
2 comments:
Im so sorry to hear that. Losing pets is hard. :( Hope you feel better
I'm so sorry to hear about Buddy! Our pets really are like family, I can't imagine losing one of mine right now. Hope you feel better soon, it sounds like he had a very long and happy life.
Post a Comment