I figured after my brief hiatus I'd do something a little special...
...go out into my backyard!
Ha!
The alternating extremes of really hot to really rainy has been a pain lately but today has actually been kind of nice. Figuring out if you need jacket on or off was my only real problem today, which is a total blessing seeing as how this past week is going in the record books as one of the worst in my entire life.
But today was the ray of sunshine after the rain.
(eww how cheesy can I get??)
Jacket- Pac Sun
White Tunic- Can't remember, thrifted most likely
Jeans- Mervyn's? haha how sad that place closed like 3 years ago! Oh well they still fit
shoes- forever 21
I wanted to do a closeup on the shoes cuz technically their pair number 5 even tho I have more pics from other outfits not yet posted...
(his name is actually Buddy, it's not just a title)
3 comments:
Oh your little dog is such a cutie! :)
Yay you're back! I hope your time away helped you to get back to writing for the sake of it.
And yes, your dog is adorable!
Dial V: thanks! He's quite a ham.
Kerry: Yes I'm feeling much much better and excited to be back blogging :)
Post a Comment