I have had so many lovely adventures these last few weeks, I'm astounded at how lucky I've been. Many amazing concerts and shows, festivals, family gatherings and overall beautiful chaos.
These are the kinds of experiences I hoped to be blogging about when I started this whole thing, and now that they've all been happening I'm just itching with anticipation because I want to share them all. But alot of these posts I have written in my mind, stored away in my memory, until I finally get a chance to actually sit down and write them.
I go through my pictures and I can feel myself get anxious and impatient because I just want to spit them all out onto this page, but I know that that won't do my memories any real justice, and probably won't translate well to you, the reader, because you will have no idea what the heck it is I'm talking about. :)
Blogging has become an adventure of it's own, and I just want to say a really huge THANK YOU to my new and old followers, for being on this adventure with me.
1 comment:
Its adictive isnt it?I often think of things during the day to blog about then by the time I sit down I forget as there was so many ha must start carrying a notebook!!
Post a Comment