Today started off alright,
I woke up to text my besties Happy V-Day
cuz they're the only loves i got at the moment ;)
and then i saw this vid, which, let me be frank,
I fell head over heels in LOVE with!
He really made me want to have a nice day despite being single
and un-involved in the cliche V-Day regime.
(The whole, I-love-u-more-than-u-love-me stuck a chord lol)
I really understood what he means by being proud of urself and just
enjoying the moment!
So I left him a comment and he replied!
"awww! thank you ever so much for that beautiful little comment you wrote on my valentines video sweetheart,
I loved it ever so much...
it really meant alot to me.. :)
I hope your doing well lovely, and
I hope you have a great day (:
Peace. (peeacee, eugh why'd I say that ;))
Levi. :) "
So all in all, I got sum lovin from a Brit!
That's one more thing crossed off my bucket list!
:) and that's made it the best Valentine's Day EVER!
"Peace.... omg thats so stupid, peeeeace?I'm an idiot"
XD
No comments:
Post a Comment