About Me

My photo
Writer. Aspiring Pinup. Journalist. Liberal. Hippopotamus. Dancer. Fashionista. Makeup Junkie. Risk taker. Seamstress. Photographer. Hoarder. Music Addict. Incurable Optimist. Shoe Collector. Tree-hugger. Feminist. Listener. accident prone. Mad Men watcher. Sailor without the mouth.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring! Finally!!!





























(my mommas pride and joy, her blooming flower beds)



Spring is my second favorite season behind summer for one reason:
It means summer is right around the corner! haha.
I love that day when you realize it's too warm out in the sun for a sweater...
When you can throw on shorts and a tee and be super comfy all day.
Spring is the only season that makes it feel more like Santa Maria,
(which is basically a perpetual spring all year long.)
And now that it's spring break Ima catch up on my writing, sewing and reading.
Get a routine down that i can carry back into my last few weeks of school life.
It's sad because I know this also means my Senior year is coming to an end...
but despite that kinda scary fact.... I feel excited.
:] big things are coming. I can feel it.

No comments: