About Me

My photo
Writer. Aspiring Pinup. Journalist. Liberal. Hippopotamus. Dancer. Fashionista. Makeup Junkie. Risk taker. Seamstress. Photographer. Hoarder. Music Addict. Incurable Optimist. Shoe Collector. Tree-hugger. Feminist. Listener. accident prone. Mad Men watcher. Sailor without the mouth.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sole Expressions

Such a deep sounding post title...
 ...until you realize I'm talking about the soles of my feet.
:D ha!

Basically I have been awful to my feet lately. In and out of heels, constantly on my toes in ballet and scrunching them into my flats. I'm pretty sure one of my toes is either broken or some other awful level of pain because it's been swollen for like, months now. Yea, I basically suck.

BUT! Before you start to make your "Trish, I'm judging you" face, I DID take it upon myself to treat my poor little feet with some Dr. Scholl's For Her Sole Expressions Insoles.

Ok, in all honesty the patterned ones were what caught my attention and the fact that they served a purpose besides being super cute was just a plus.
I LOVE them. They're super comfy and if I wasn't so broke I would probably buy enough for all of my heels. Did I mention they were super cute?




Hope you are all having lovely Tuesdays!!

1 comment:

Dial V for Vintage said...

Prettiest insoles ever!! I only have ugly and plain insoles, haven't seen cute ones like yours in the shops over here. Too bad!