About Me

My photo
Writer. Aspiring Pinup. Journalist. Liberal. Hippopotamus. Dancer. Fashionista. Makeup Junkie. Risk taker. Seamstress. Photographer. Hoarder. Music Addict. Incurable Optimist. Shoe Collector. Tree-hugger. Feminist. Listener. accident prone. Mad Men watcher. Sailor without the mouth.

Monday, January 9, 2012

No. 36 & 37 Flashback: 6 Months

6 months ago on July 9th 2011,
My best friend Brittany's sister got married.
In the process, I saved two different pairs of shoes, did Brittany's makeup, laughed, cried, laughed again, danced, ironically caught a bouquet, made silly poses with the bride, danced some more, ate the most amazing cake I've ever had, and helped clean up after every one left.
That much fun could not have been created by a happier couple,
and I was so honored to be able to celebrate with them.
















Happy 6 month Anniversary Stephanie and Anthony!
Thanks for the amazing time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guuuuuuuurl. on da real. yous so attractive. i wanna wife you already do

Stephanie said...

Love it! Thanks Trishy.