About Me

My photo
Writer. Aspiring Pinup. Journalist. Liberal. Hippopotamus. Dancer. Fashionista. Makeup Junkie. Risk taker. Seamstress. Photographer. Hoarder. Music Addict. Incurable Optimist. Shoe Collector. Tree-hugger. Feminist. Listener. accident prone. Mad Men watcher. Sailor without the mouth.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shoe Challenge: No. 2


Being a college student mean just about one thing:

You never have any gosh darn time.
I wake up, dress, take pics, school, pick up sis, eat, homework, shower, sleep.
So I apologize greatly for everything lacking in this post.
No witty title. No clever comments. No lame jokes.

This is what I wore today:
Dress-Target
Cardigan- Wet Seal
Belt- Forever 21 (omg same as last post, how un-creative am I??)
tights-Target probably...
Necklace- thrifted

And the shoes? A pair of $5 Walmart flats.
I love them because they're so frickin simple.
It amazes me how hard it is to find a plain black flat nowadays...

Hope you're all having lovely, unstressful, productive days!!

1 comment:

Kitten said...

I love your outfit, black and red are my favourite colour combinations and I agree, simple black flats are so hard to find. Most now how some sort of embellishment we don't want... :/
Good luck with the challenge :)