About Me

My photo
Writer. Aspiring Pinup. Journalist. Liberal. Hippopotamus. Dancer. Fashionista. Makeup Junkie. Risk taker. Seamstress. Photographer. Hoarder. Music Addict. Incurable Optimist. Shoe Collector. Tree-hugger. Feminist. Listener. accident prone. Mad Men watcher. Sailor without the mouth.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's Simple Really

I like my legs. I like my shoes. I like what I do with my legs and my shoes.

Today was blissfully simple.

Soft makeup and straight hair...


...easy outfit...
Cami and Jeans- West Seal
Lace Panel Button Up- Sears
Flats- Charlotte Russe (Shoe Challenge Pair Number 3 :) )

...and Domino's sandwiches for lunch.


I surprise-visited my dad at work today because I had time before school.
:)
He was happy.
That made me happy.
I love driving my car with the windows rolled down.
The breeze feels nice in my hair.
At school there was Jack Johnson playing outside the baseball fields.
That made my mile-long-walk through the parking lot extra nice.
(I love a good life soundtrack)
I realized my campus is a really beautiful place,
but only when the sun shows it to me.

We did alot of walking in the sunshine today...
....my legs, shoes and I.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Just found you from your photo in the Shoe Challenge round up. Glad I followed it here becase you have a lovely writing style and are so down to earth. I have clicked that little follow button as I am excited to see what the rest of the challenge will produce on this blog!

I'm also interested in expanding my vintage influence in my own style, I'd appreciate any advice you could give over at myorangestilettos.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon!