If it weren't for the Shoe Challenge, my speech to give in communications class and it being Valentine's day, I probably would not have had the motivation to even think about this outfit.Outfit Details:
Maroon Cami-Wet Seal
Camera Necklace- Claire's
Belt- Forever 21
Shoes- Charlotte Russe
Top& Skirt-Thrifted
I find it extremely funny that today was my first day doing the shoe challenge and my grandma brought me another pair today... she's fantastic, she taught me how to sew when I was younger and is now always thifting for me, usually finding some pretty amazing stuff.
I hope you're all having lovely Valentine's Day's!! I'm going to spend my evening curled up on the couch watching an amazing man named Humphrey Bogart play his classic role in Casablanca. There's something about losing a love to someone else really resinates with me...
2 comments:
Nice outfit and very pretty shoes indeed!
Love the shoes and the outfit. Nice shoe challenge post! :)
-Karen
Post a Comment