I spent my Halloween like I've spent practically this entire semester:
being a busy bee in the school newsroom.
(They let me, a lil ol' reporter in her first semester, help the editors layout a page!)
I've been working my butt off lately and I'm not going to lie,
I'm getting a little stressed out.
Ok immensely stressed out.
I feel like the hours just fly by, and days do even faster.
I'm in a constant state of missing something.
My friends, my books, my blog, my sewing machine, my ballet, my dad, my sleep schedule!
I miss having time.
That's why I was so happy when I got to spend my last few hours of Halloween with my friends watching scary movies. I mean, yes, I almost fell asleep because I was so exhausted, but at least I was with them.
I know it seems I'm complaining, but... yea, OK I am. But in the grand scheme of things,
I think I would rather be overwhelmed while trying,
than be comfortable having given up.
1 comment:
You look rather cute in your ruby slippers. Hopefully you will end up with a nice balance soon so your not so stressed.
Heck sometimes I don't feel like I have enough time and I am not even really that busy. *lol* Time just seems to flutter off into the sky.
Thanks for your comment on one of my recent blog posts. =)
Post a Comment