About Me

My photo
Writer. Aspiring Pinup. Journalist. Liberal. Hippopotamus. Dancer. Fashionista. Makeup Junkie. Risk taker. Seamstress. Photographer. Hoarder. Music Addict. Incurable Optimist. Shoe Collector. Tree-hugger. Feminist. Listener. accident prone. Mad Men watcher. Sailor without the mouth.

Friday, November 4, 2011

No. 22 (Shoe Save AND) Photo Friday #5: Kmart Adventures

What was supposed to be a quick run to Kmart to pick up my mother's table turned into a store-wide game of hide-and-seek. We had to look for employees, the employees had to look for the table, I looked (and bought) some shoes, of which I just HAD to wear while the employees looked for where WE had gotten off to. Adventures, adventures.




4 comments:

Aya Smith said...

This is pretty hilarious... Ah, wal-mart! Strangely, I've have found some gorgeous shoes there over time :)

Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

Kara McKenzie said...

Holy cow! That Escalade is just TOO MUCH! That just cracked me up. I needed that.

Hugs,
Kara of Fancy That Vintage

Vintage Coconut said...

I miss Kmart! They took ours away like 14 yrs ago. *lol*

Dawn said...

Well, I think you are getting excellent pin-up practice by modeling all of the items at Kmart. :) I can't help but think, "THIS CAN BE YOURS IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!" Also, your biography in your header cracks me up. I loved it. You're probably my favorite human/hippo now.