About Me

My photo
Writer. Aspiring Pinup. Journalist. Liberal. Hippopotamus. Dancer. Fashionista. Makeup Junkie. Risk taker. Seamstress. Photographer. Hoarder. Music Addict. Incurable Optimist. Shoe Collector. Tree-hugger. Feminist. Listener. accident prone. Mad Men watcher. Sailor without the mouth.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Photo Friday: Serenity From the Sky

se·ren·i·ty
/səˈrenitē/
Noun: The state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled


Alot of amazing things have been happening in my life. Grand, magnificent, beautiful things that make me wonder how in the world I could be worthy of such luck and good fortune.

However, the grandness of it all has to fit somewhere.
The life I lived that was already filled to the brim with responsibilities now had to find a way to squeeze in so much more.
There's only so much one can take on without driving oneself to complete insanity.
Right now I feel like I'm strattling that limit.

But days like these.
The ones where my dog is the only person I have to talk to for hours,
where the sun is just.so.warm.
and the clouds are so puffy and white you feel like you reach out and touch them...











...these days save me.

No comments: