About Me

My photo
Writer. Aspiring Pinup. Journalist. Liberal. Hippopotamus. Dancer. Fashionista. Makeup Junkie. Risk taker. Seamstress. Photographer. Hoarder. Music Addict. Incurable Optimist. Shoe Collector. Tree-hugger. Feminist. Listener. accident prone. Mad Men watcher. Sailor without the mouth.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

No. 41, 42 Ballet Shoe Saves





Photobucket


With three of my seven days a week spent in ballet tights and ballet shoes and ballet buns, I'm super surprised I took this long to take pictures and save my ballet slippers and the walking shoes I use to warm up in.
With only a week left in the Shoe challenge I'm kind of intimidated by the 17 pairs I have yet to save. (two have technically been saved just need to be blogged about so maybe just 15 then? As if that's any better...)
Yikes!

2 comments:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

So pretty! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com./

Little Tree Vintage said...

gorgeous! i love ballet slippers!