In my frantic attempt to save as many shoes as possible before the challange ended, this is what it boiled down to: wear as many different shoes for every possible mini-adventure. Cleaning the house? Save some flats. Going to photo class on a saturday? Save some sneakers! Going to a wedding? Save FOUR different pairs of heels, with the SAME OUTFIT. I even had to find some crappy phone pictures of one pair I thought I had saved a long time ago over the summer but never posted about! Hahaha, some days I had to double up, do a quick outfit change, it was diffcult but I got the really important shoes saved. Sadly, a few will be leaving my possession but they have already been replaced! (Empty space on my shoe shelf depresses me.)
So here they are, my final saves of the year!!
56 out of about 63!
Not too bad I'd say!!
3 comments:
Ah, I have the same shoe problem! But after I sell mine on ebay I am going to try and only have about 10 pairs... :) haha, try...
Oh and btw, You look so cute in that 7th picture, I have a leopard print collar/denim vest like it and now I want to find it! :) x
Great saves!
You always dress soo cute. I need to add more shoes and skirts/dresses to my wardrobe.
cute! loving the photos!
Post a Comment