About Me

My photo
Writer. Aspiring Pinup. Journalist. Liberal. Hippopotamus. Dancer. Fashionista. Makeup Junkie. Risk taker. Seamstress. Photographer. Hoarder. Music Addict. Incurable Optimist. Shoe Collector. Tree-hugger. Feminist. Listener. accident prone. Mad Men watcher. Sailor without the mouth.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

No 25, 26, 27, 28 Yes I am Still Saving Shoes!!

Shoeperwoman recently rounded up the 42nd week of shoe saving. Let's just get this straight... 42 weeks... that means there are 10 weeks left for me to be saving my 65+ pairs of shoes... CAN YOU JUST DO THAT MATH YOURSELF BECAUSE IF I DO I WILL CRY.
D: That's like, more than 30 pairs I have to wear in 10 weeks!! MORE THAN 3 PAIRS A WEEK!!!


...okok I'll stop yelling now because truth is, I have saved a handful of shoes but just keep forgetting/being too lazy to post them. So for the next few posts it's all gonna be about catching up... think of it like time travelling! :D That's sounds fun right?? (I feel like I'm forcing my optimism on you.. in which case I apologize.)

Without further ado, 4 more saved shoes!

First up, my handy-dandy skull-stick-figures sneakers. These are my go-to concert shoes that I've had since my feshman year (that's 5 years! holy crap!)
This was over the summer, so please excuse my extra short-shorts.


Second up are these brown heels I wore to my baby cousin's baptism. they're kinda big but my grandmother found them thriting so I just couldn't say no :))




3rd pair are these black vintage pumps I bought for my high school graduation. This is the only time I've worn them since because they're so delicate.



Last but not least are these black and grey stripe flats from Hot Topic.
I love them so much, they remind me of BeatleJuice haha.
 (Please excuse my friend Adam's photobombing. He's such a dork haha)


I've got 3 more but they involve so much more than a couple sentence description. :)
Hope you're all having great weekends!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Look at you go with all that shoe saving!

I'm a terrible person and have let winter slip by without saving many of my boots. Got 16 pairs to go and it's going to be bloody difficult from now! (I think I'll just buy more lovely shoes and opt out all the ones I don't like or wear very often)

Oh and those vintage pumps are amazing, you lucky thing to own them!