About Me

My photo
Writer. Aspiring Pinup. Journalist. Liberal. Hippopotamus. Dancer. Fashionista. Makeup Junkie. Risk taker. Seamstress. Photographer. Hoarder. Music Addict. Incurable Optimist. Shoe Collector. Tree-hugger. Feminist. Listener. accident prone. Mad Men watcher. Sailor without the mouth.

Monday, December 5, 2011

No. 29 Via Arte 2011

 This blast-from-the-past shoe save is from the beginning of October when our town was hosting its annual Via Arte street art festival. Over two days dozens of artists draw their art on the sidewalk in chalk only. It's a really great time ebcause there are bands and food and even designated tiny squares and free chalk for little kids to participate. In general it's just the coolest thing ever. These were my favorite of the lot, especially the last one, because it was my sister's! She's participated in the events about 3 times now with her school and this time she got her own square. She did a piece originally done by Camilla D'Errico with some minor tweaks so it'd fit. Enjoy!













Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, I just love your dress! And it is perfectly styled with your cute shoes. And I really enjoyed looking through all of your pictures of the artists. Those are some talented muralists!

Digger said...

WOW!!!! These are INCREDIBLE!!! I'm so glad you posted them. I love it!! And thank you so much for the comment over on my blog! I can't tell you how much it means to me! :) Thank you!!

Digger
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com