About Me

My photo
Writer. Aspiring Pinup. Journalist. Liberal. Hippopotamus. Dancer. Fashionista. Makeup Junkie. Risk taker. Seamstress. Photographer. Hoarder. Music Addict. Incurable Optimist. Shoe Collector. Tree-hugger. Feminist. Listener. accident prone. Mad Men watcher. Sailor without the mouth.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

No.33 Christmas Save & Silliness

Bad news then good news:

Bad news: My brand new, super expensive, only-reason-I-have-nice-blog-photos, favorite camera in the whole world... is dead :( Also bad, my phone broke on the same night.

Good news: My dad had a spare iphone that he's letting me borrow so now I can update my blog with crappy iphone pictures. It's better than nothing and at least I can still save my shoes right??

I'm hoping to get a new phone+camera (hopefully) in 3 weeks when I get my check, even though that really sets me back in my savings...

Blarg, anyway! I saved some shoes on Chrstmas that I really love and there is a much better photo over here if you wish to see them in all of their brand-new glory.




I spent the holidays eating my weight in tamales and acting waaay too silly with the iphone camera.
Hope your holidays were fantastic!

2 comments:

Ria said...

Aww great shoes. Hope you get your camera fixed soon.

Heather Jean said...

I agree, awesome shoes! And your Hair is perfect!